Transcript Requests During School Closure

If you are a former student and wish to order a transcript when the school is closed please contact our Education Centre                       519-570-0003.  For further information please look for the link on the left side of the home page.  The Transcript Request form must be completed and mailed or taken in person to WRDSB Education Centre at 51 Ardelt Avenue, Kitchener.  Remember to take ID and payment in cash.