Switzerland 2019 – APPROVED!
October 19th, 2018
Parent and Student Meeting Wed.Oct.24 from 7-9 pm!
*** For all interested students please complete the following GOOGLE FORM! ***
There will be a meeting for parents and students interested in the Switzerland 2019 trip on Wednesday Oct. 24 from 7:00-9:00 pm in WCI’s Library Rotunda. You will learn about the itinerary, cost timeline, and expectations for the trip at this meeting.
Who can participate? Any gr 10-12 student taking any French course this year, or 5th year student who has taken all their French courses already, in good standing
Where? Western Switzerland: Geneva, Nyon, Bern, Yverdon-les-Bains, Lausanne, Montreux, Sion
When? We go to Switzerland March 5-15, 2019
How much? $4,134.00 for 30 students; $4,392.00 for 26 students
The payment schedule will have 3 installments: October and December 2018, and January 2019
- tours of Cailler chocolate and Gruyère cheese making facilities
- a cable car ride up Mont Veysonnaz in the Swiss Alps
- a visit with the lifesaving Saint Bernard dogs at the Barry Foundation Hospice
- the beautiful Château de Chillon in Montreux on Lake Geneva
- Albert Einstein’s house in Bern where he discovered the theory of special relativity in 1905