September 12th, 2022
WCI invites families of Grade 12 students to attend an upcoming Parent/Guardian Night on Wednesday, September 14 from 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm in the Auditorium. This evening will be full of information related to:
- What happens when your child turns 18 during the school year?
- Commencement Details:
- Grad photos
- Post Secondary Next steps:
- What are the graduation requirements?
- How does my child apply to University? College? Apprenticeships?
- My child is only a Semester 1 student, what do I have to do?
Please note that this is an information night only and teachers will not be available for meetings/conferences. Parent/Guardian-Teacher Interview Night is Wednesday, October 12. Grades 12s are welcome to accompany their families but it is not mandatory that your student attends.