June 6th, 2018
The Waterloo Region District School Board offers courses in July for Secondary students, as well as for students not currently attending a regular school.
2018 Summer School will run:
July 3 to 27 for Secondary classes
How To Register
Students who are currently enrolled in a day school for the 2017/2018 school year and have the pre-requisite for their desired course, must register with their home school guidance counselor. Registration forms will be available in the Guidance Department at your home school.
- Registration will be accepted until Tuesday, June 26, 2018, at 3:00 p.m. First-come, First-served basis, but classes fill quickly so register early.
- Registration for Online Blended closes Thursday, June 21, 2018, @ 3:00 p.m.
- No late registration will be accepted for Online Blended Courses.
- Registration will be accepted until Tuesday, June 26, 2018, at 3:00 p.m. First-come, First-served basis.
- Late registration will be accepted until 12 noon on Thursday, June 28, 2018, for courses with space.
Course Offerings: Summer School