School attendance is determined by your address. To determine what school you should attend please use the school eligibility application.
Students new to our board please go to Register for Programs with WRDSB in order to pre-register for the upcoming school year. WRDSB students Grade 9-12 wishing to transfer need to see their current schools Vice Principal to request a Principal to Principal transfer. Grade 8 students please complete the Student Registration form below and provide supporting documents to the school.
Registration Supporting Documents
The following documentation is required to register students in secondary schools:
- Proof of Age e.g. birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport
- Proof of Custody where applicable e.g. Custody orders, court ordered Guardianship.
- Proof of Address e.g. a copy of residence property tax bill or a utility bill containing parent/guardian name and address of residence or a copy of offer to purchase a residence or a copy of lease/rental agreement for a residence.
- Ontario Student Transcript from the student’s present/previous school or a Credit Counselling Summary (CCS) or most recent report card.
- Immunization Record can now be submitted on-line.
Please contact the school to schedule a registration appointment and arrange to pick-up an information package. 519-884-9590 ext. 5520
Students new to Canada/Ontario/Waterloo Region whose first language is not English are asked to contact the Welcome Centre to arrange an appointment for an assessment prior to registering with the school.
International Students wishing to register with a Visa, Study Permit, Refugee Claim, parents on a Work Permit, Exchange Students or in application of Permanent Residence must contact our International Admissions and Enrolment department by e-mail at wrdsb.ca/international for an appointment. Please complete the application at www.wrdsb.ca/if. Andi Thiessen-Regehr will review your application and ensure required documents are accurate prior to setting up an appointment for registration. For Visa students applying, the board must receive payment prior to registering with us.
To learn more about the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) requirements, planning for graduation and post-secondary opportunities in Ontario, please view the WCI – Graduation Planning Presentation for International Students.
Categories: Guidance Tags: Registration