Key Dates for Applying to College or University
Post-Secondary Pathways Planning
Interested in learning more about post-secondary pathways? Please watch the video presentation below or peruse the slides of the 2021-2022 WCI – Gr. 12 Post-Secondary Planning Presentation to learn about pathway options and the application process for applying to colleges and universities. The Post-Secondary Pathways Handout for Grade 12’s (Fall 2021) provides an overview of key information for pathways planning, whether it be an apprenticeship, entering the workplace, or applying to college or university. It also contains information about getting started with MyBlueprint – a comprehensive tool for education and career planning.
Post-Secondary Pathways Planning Video
Other Resources for Exploring Post-Secondary Pathways
- Apprenticeships & Skilled Trades
- WRDSB’s “We Build a Dream” Skilled Trades Website
- Career Guide for Indigenous, Black & Racialized Youth of the WRDSB
- Ontario Colleges (Degree, Diploma & Apprenticeship Programs)
- Ontario Universities (Degree Programs)
- Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC)
- Professional Program Information for:
Do you have questions about how you will finance post-secondary? Check out the video below or view the Financing Your Education – Sources of Funding (Fall 2021) handout which provides a list of multiple sources of financing available to you, including tips about applying to scholarships. If you have any questions, be sure to visit your Guidance Counsellor.