The Academics sidebar menu provides links to the various academic departments at WCI. For course offerings and registration information please visit our Guidance Department area.
WHAT DO I NEED TO GRADUATE?
Download the graduation information here.
ADVANCED STANDING DUAL CREDIT INITIATIVE
Dual credits are secondary and post-secondary credits earned at the same time through the completion of a specific senior secondary school course. A number of tests and certificates related to the Advanced Standing Dual Credit initiative and the Specialist High Skills Major initiative have been developed for online delivery. Teachers and administrators may login here.
ADVANCED PLACEMENT RESULTS – 2015
WCI staff and students have once again produced outstanding Advanced Placement exam scores. Highlights include:
- Total # of AP Exams Written: 132
- % of AP Exams Written Receiving a Score of 4 or 5: 78%
- Average Score of All AP Exams Written: 4.13
- Number of AP Scholars with Distinction:12
- Number of National AP Scholars: 9 (Erik Bumbulis, Brennan Dos Santos, Rakshith Gangireddy, Andrew Ilyas, Xiaoyang Li, Tim Min, Yota Ohashi, Avinash Pandey & Wennie Zhang)
Congratulations to our fine faculty and dedicated students for these excellent results!