Alternative & Continuing Education – Summer School/ Night School
- 1Summer School - July 4 - 28, 2017
- 1.2Summer School Course Offerings
- 1.2.1On-line Blended Courses - apply by June 22nd at 3:00 p.m. Late registrations will not be accepted. Full credit course - students MUST attend July 4, 5 and 28. NO EXCEPTIONS
- 1.2.2New Credit and Credit Recovery - apply by June 27th at 3:00 p.m .
- 1.3Night School will not be offered for Semester 1.
Summer School – July 4 – 28, 2017
Students who are currently attending a Secondary School must register through their Guidance Office. All others must register at the Alternative and Continuing Education office, 151 Weber St. S., Waterloo, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. with a copy of their most recent secondary school transcript.
Summer school registration forms will be available in the Guidance Office. Please complete the form including parent/guardian signature and return to your Guidance Counsellor for authorization.
On-line Blended Courses – apply by June 22nd at 3:00 p.m. Late registrations will not be accepted. Full credit course – students MUST attend July 4, 5 and 28. NO EXCEPTIONS
Half credit course – students MUST attend July 4, 5 and 14 or July 17, 18 and 28. NO EXCEPTIONS
New Credit and Credit Recovery – apply by June 27th at 3:00 p.m .
Late manual registration will be accepted until Thu. June 29th at 3:00 p.m. for courses with space.
Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Students must attend the first day of Summer School and have a copy of their registration form. If you do not attend class on the first day, July 4th, you will be withdrawn from the course.
Night School will not be offered for Semester 1.