June 2019 Exam Information
May 15th, 2019
Important Details regarding Exams
- All final examinations must be written on the day and at the time shown on the exam schedule. Students with issues must see Ms. Litschgy. It is the student’s responsibility to be in the right place at the right time.
- From June 20 to June 26 students are required to be in school only when they have an examination or are completing subject assignments (as determined by their subject teacher). Students are not to visit other schools during the examination period.
- Listen to local radio and check the School Board Website at www.wrdsb.ca by 7:00 am for any announced cancellations.
- Exams may be postponed for various reasons including inclement weather, bus cancellations, etc. Please do not plan events which require your student to be absent from school on exam days or on the days directly following the exam days as these will be the days in which the postponed exams will be re-scheduled.
- Should any WRDSB schools be closed, or any WRDSB school buses be cancelled during the June Exam Schedule, the examinations will be postponed on that day and moved forward by one day. (Example: if a cancellation of school or buses occurs on Monday, June 24th, those exams would be written on Tuesday, June 25th)